DATE: NOVEMBER, 2019
POSITION TITLE: ADMINISTRATOR – DISTRICT COURT
Facilitate the data management of District court cases within case management system (DAMION). Support prosecutors with management of case and unit related materials.
- Initiate, modify and dispose of juvenile & district court cases within DAMION;
- Collect relevant data from complaints, police reports, probation records to initiate case within DAMION;
- Coordinate with ADAs, VWAs, police departments, clerk’s offices, probation departments;
- Responsible for organizing, categorizing and production of discovery on district court cases;
- Facilitate the production and delivery of ADA approved discovery to defense attorneys;
- Prepare summons as needed;
- Participate in DAMION user group meetings;
- Will answer telephones and assist public as needed;
- Will receive professional development as needed;
- Will assist with backup to Franklin County District Court Administrators when needed;
- Perform any other administrative duties related to the position of District Court Administrator as requested by the District Court Chief and Director of Operations when needed.
- Associate’s degree
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and patiently in-person and on the phone to a diverse population
- Must be able to demonstrate professional discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
Salary: $32,000 - $34,000 plus medical and other employee benefits.
Applicants must submit a NWDA Employment Application Form (located below), a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.